“Agency” shall mean Helping Hand.
“Candidate” shall mean any person registered with Helping Hand for the
purpose of seeking employment.
“Client” shall mean any person registered with Helping Hand for the purpose
of seeking to employ a Candidate.
Once the Client is registered with the Agency, by virtue of requesting the
services of the Agency, the Client is deemed to have understood and
accepted the terms and conditions as set out below.
1. The Agency will make every effort to provide the Client with the
best-suited Candidate; to meet the needs and requirements of the Client.
2. Should the Client request the services of a Candidate, the Agency will
provide a contract, with terms and conditions relative to the work of the
3. The Agency shall keep the Client’s details strictly confidential.
1. The Client needs to provide the Agency with all the required
information, about themselves, what position they need a Candidate to
fulfill, or any other required information the Agency needs to carry out
its obligations successfully.
2. The Client is under no obligations to employ any Candidate.
3. Should the Client request the services of a Candidate, the Client must
inform the Agency immediately.
4. In the case of a foreign employee, the Client is obliged to ensure
that the Candidate is legally entitled to work in Poland, although
reasonable measures will be taken by the Agency to provide the Client with
a Candidate as such.
5. The Client must sign a contract of employment with the Candidate but
understands that the signing of the contract of employment is merely a
formality, and once the Client has made an offer that the Candidate
accepts, the Candidate is viewed as an employee of the Client.
6. The Client must send a copy of the Contract of Employment to the
Agency, before the Candidate commences work.
7. The Client shall keep all Candidates’ details strictly confidential.
Any breach of this condition which results in a Candidate accepting an
offer of employment by a third party renders the Client liable for full
payment of the Agency’s fees.
1. All stipulated fees are quoted in PLN.
2. VAT is payable as prescribed in the Agency’s fees below.
VAT is payable at a rate of 23 percent and is subject to change in
accordance with the current VAT rate.
*(Please note that the placement fees are non-negotiable)*
1. The Client agrees to the fees as stipulated below:
*TYPE OF FEE*
*Temporary placement fee*
*(0 - 3 months)*
25% of candidates earnings
*Permanent placement fee*
Equal to 50% of one month's salary
2. In the case of a shared placement, the Client will be liable for the
percentage of fees in correlation with the percentage of time the Candidate
works for the Client.
3. In the case of a dual placement, the Client will be liable for one
full placement fee and one half placement fee.
4. The Client will liable for these fees, should the Candidate be
employed by a Third party, referred to by the Client.
5. The Client becomes liable for the placement fee once the Client has
requested the services of a Candidate, and the Candidate has accepted the
offer of employment.
6. The Client is required to pay the placement fee within 7 days from the
date of invoice.
7. If the Client fails to pay the Agency within the stipulated times, the
Agency will take legal action against for all outstanding fees; including
recovery of any expenses incurred.
If the client cannot provide for the Candidate to commence work on the
agreed date then the Client will be liable to pay the Candidate a retainer
of 50% of the agreed salary from the original agreed commencement date in
order to secure the placement.
*Three month guarantee period*
If the Client lawfully terminates the employment of a Candidate, within
three months of commencement of duties, the Agency will do their best to
provide another Candidate. In this case, the Client will not be liable for
a placement fee but will be liable for the registration fee even within 3
months of registration. However, in the unlikely event of the Agency not
being able to provide another suitable Candidate, the Agency is not liable
to refund the placement fee.
*1. **Cancellation by Client*
If the Client cancels the Candidate’s employment before the Candidate
commences work, the Client is still liable to pay the full placement fee.
This is because the Agency has already provided the Client with the service
of finding them a suitable Candidate.
*2. **Cancellation by Candidate*
If the Candidate terminates the employment before or after commencing work,
the Agency will take every measure to find the Client another Candidate,
free of charge. However, in the unlikely event of the Agency not being able
to provide another suitable Candidate, the Agency is not liable to refund
the placement fee.
The Agency does not accept any responsibility and/or liability in terms of
any information or misrepresentation concerning the Candidate, nor shall
they be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the Client,
resulting from any act or omission of a Candidate, whether intentional or